Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just another blog update...

So. I can add potato, cabbage, carrott, sausages and oats to the safe foods list. Have eaten said things almost continually over the past week (bar the sausages, but they do seem to go okay) and have had very few upsets that I haven't been able to pinpoint on to other things. Have/will create a few new tags today along the lines of "safe foods" and "not safe foods" so that it's a bit easier to find either (as opposed to both just being tagged with "food"). Oats are surprising me. I used to eat them a bit, but then summer would rock around and I either wouldn't eat brekkie or I'd want something lighter. Now that it's cooling down, I was actually wanting something warm to kickstart my day but was hesitant to try the oats again. Dad bought them for me though when he did the shopping, and I figured my gut isn't exactly listening to what I'm reading re safe/not safe foods, so I tried them and they go okay. Yay! More stuff I can eat!

On the downside, I think I worked out what caused that rather horrid pain the other week. See, I'd had Hungry Jack's for lunch (and it doesn't make me run, which is great), and I had it again yesterday for lunch, and although it wasn't the extreme agony this time, I ended up in a little bit of discomfort. So sadly, I think I may need to end my love affair with sleazy greasy Hungry Jacks. Also slightly suspicious of Coke (there goes my mixed rum and scotch drinks...) and potato chips (Smiths, Pringles, etc). While they don't cause the diarrhoea of doom, it's often after one or both of the above that I'm a little uncomfortable and stuff doesn't sit quite as right as it should. *sad face goes here*

Got the enema script refilled yesterday. Well, had dropped it off the day before and mum picked them up yesterday for me. She'd also been to the shop I get my yarns and stuff from because there were five balls of cotton/yarn in there for me that I use for some of my crochet stuff. Colours I didn't have either, so that was sweet of her.

No kitten. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment