Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just an update.

My mum gave me a new hand cream yesterday, which was rather nice of her and completely out of the blue. It's a lavender one, really nice. Not too overpowering, but strong enough that you can smell it when you're looking for it. Used a little bit on my face last night before I went to bed (ignore that it's hand cream, it's moisturiser and can be used anywhere in my opinion), as well as my standard spray stuff (Bach Rescue Remedy Sleep. Works miracles for sleep, though lately not so brilliant) and I had the best night's sleep in a while. Only woke up once which was fantastic. Not sure why I feel like I haven't slept though.

Woke up this morning and decided it was going to be a good day. Then my stomach decided I was going to spend the next 20 minutes on the loo, pooping and in pain. Running late by this stage, so miserably skipped my morning milo and brekkie and trudged through the rest of my routine, managed to squeeze time for a hot cross bun before I left. Not so much a happy camper by the time I left, but hey. So far, that's the only incident today. That and randomly breaking down bawling my eyes out because I'm sick of everything going straight through me. Seriously, even the supposedly safe foods like rice and potato seem to be doing it. It's just depressing.

My face looks like a war zone. Mind, that's probably because it is. I've never been one to have a strict regime when it comes to my face, just wash it in the shower then cover it up with cover up afterwards. Now though, cleanser, toner, moisturister, etc, etc, and it's being done twice a day. Trouble is, I compulsively pick at any blemishes, so they just end up big and red and sore. Downtown Blackhead is the worst at the moment. It's just a big red mess. Yuck. Still, hopefully the new line of attack will fix it and keep it looking alright.

My brother's 19th today. Happy birthday mate (even though you'll never read this). Hope it's a good one, and you'll get your pressies from me when I get home.

Still no kitten in my bottom draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment