Thursday, April 30, 2009

Energy? What's that again?

So the right side of my jaw is still aching from yesterday lunch time. I've also worked out it's right up the top bit near the eye/temple that's the worst bit when it hurts. I'm guessing either the muscle or tendon has gotten too tight? Eh. Will talk to the doc on Tuesday.

Went for my blood tests yesterday. No one was there so I got straight in. Guy who did it was pretty good too. I hate needles. Seriously, I'm normally a cry baby when it comes to them. Once it's in my arm I'm fine, I can sit there and watch the blood come out (hey, it's kinda cool to see it gush and bubble and stuff. Yes I'm strange, I don't deny this.) but I just can't stand the initial needle. Guy who did it yesterday though did it so I didn't even notice. For real! I looked away and looked back a moment later and the first vial was half full and I'm left sitting there for a moment thinking "How the heck did that happen?". Stung the teensiest bit when he took the needle out, but otherwise I've gotta say that's the first needle that hasn't bothered me. Yay! Steps in a good direction.

Sleep is an issue. I'm seriously getting pissed off with not sleeping properly. You could set your watch by when I wake up during the night and it's just getting ridiculous. All the other random pain and crap is bugging me too, but I think the interupted/lack of sleep is the worst bit. I love my sleep, perhaps just a little too much, and the bitch comes out to play when I don't get the sleep I want.

...Think that's all I had to whinge about today. And feel ever so slightly better for having done so.

No kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment