Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bleh. Yay for creative blog titles!

*whingey whiney whimpering goes here*

So the slime came back last night. Yucky stuff. I thought things must've been getting better, but obviously not as good as I thought.

Also, ewyuckyyegodsstretchmarksofdoom! I don't often see myself in a mirror, apart from my face or when I'm fully clothed, so it kinda threw me a bit last night when I did catch myself and see the ew yuckies that I know weren't there that long ago. Weight has been creeping on, just not sure how much. The scales are hiding at home, which is probably a good thing. I think if I stepped on them I'd get cranky with them.

Pain yesterday. Fingers, wrist (although both of those not hugely bad), back, hips, knees...... Basically anything I needed to function properly. Advil is my friend.

I'm also beginning to realise that I quite possibly sound like a junkie. Advil, Imodium..... Friends! Whoo! Ahem. Note, I only take them when I need them. In the meantime I whinge and whinge like a little brat and piss everyone in the immediate vicinity off until I finally get yelled at to do something about it.

So far, corn chips and salsa appears to be going okay. Maybe. I hope! It's tasty.

Slept well last night. Was cold enough that I went hunting for the doona before I went to bed, so curled up under that and a blanket and was happy. Though, cold mornings and a warm bed and not so good for getting up and getting ready for work. So the shower was hot and the heater went on as soon as I got to work.

No kitten. *sad face goes here* Though the corn chips and salsa are still living there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment