Monday, April 6, 2009

Just a quickie...

Okay, so I'm alive. And in pain. What's new?

Spent the night tossing and turning and not sleeping real well, was awake pretty much once an hour throughout the whole night. Coulda been some of the skin off the roast chook for dinner, or the stuffing, or maybe just the amount of oil on the baked veg (although truthfully there wasn't that much compared with what's on other stuff I eat). *shrugs* Not sure what it was, but something didn't overly agree with my stomach. Also spent the night trying to work out whether I was hot or cold. Would wake up drenched in sweat with not so much as a sheet on, and a few moments later would be absolutely freezing, and then it would swing back the other way. Not much fun.

Wrists are sore, right hand fingers are sore, right elbow's aching a bit, and my right knee and shoulder are a bit dull and achey. On the up side, my wrist wrest for my mouse at work has finally arrived (after having been on back order for a few weeks) so maybe that'll give me a bit of relief. It was kinda interesting driving to work this morning though, rather difficult to get a good and comfortable grip on the steering wheel.

Very tired. Trouble with focusing. Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment