Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sky is rainy, but it's slightly sunnier?

Hmm.... So I went down hill a bit yesterday afternoon. Really just wanted to toss the towel in. Butt was sore from pooping, and toilet paper was feeling like sand paper, and a rather course variety at that.

I'm a rather grumpy bitch when it comes to all the crap at the moment. I do apologise to people, and I know I should try not to be, but at times I just sit there thinking "Why me?" and it doesn't seem fair that I should have to put up with it alone. It makes it harder though when the people you're whinging to (okay, so they don't deserve the mouthful I give them, but they're there and they're meant to listen) start whinging back. I'm not whinging to have you make me feel worse! I'm bloody well whinging to make myself feel better. Don't listen if you don't want to, just don't throw it back on me and make me feel ten times worse than I already am. It already feels bad enough.

Dinner was nice last night, and it doesn't seem to be causing any issues. Generally by now I'd be not so good if it were going to play up. Steak and onion and mushroom stuff, with mashed potato, and steamed carrots and zucchini. Quite yummy. And I get left overs of the steak and onion stuff for lunch, so hopefully things'll behave today.

On the slightly brighter side, I slept a bit better last night. Woke up maybe three or four times, once possibly because a mouse knocked my box of tissues off my cupboard. Also, despite everything being sore last night (went to bed because I couldn't do anything involving my hands, and I normally sit and crochet after dinner), things are feeling a little better this morning. Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment