Monday, April 27, 2009

Lovely sleep.

Hmmm.... Soooooo. Where am I up to, what am I doing?

Sleep has happened a few times. Beautiful, comfy, curled up under the blankets sleep. Other times it hasn't. Those times I've been dead to the world during the day then pinging off the walls just before I go to bed. I have (re)discovered that a glass of white wine is a beautiful thing in the hour or two before hitting the sack. Lovely sleepiness that results in sleep.

I have also discovered that MacDonalds is a major source of pain. Was attempting to be out and about on Saturday and then had it for lunch before going to another store. Was wandering around in the store and ended up in enough pain that it took quite a bit of effort not to drop everything I had, curl up on the floor and cry. Pain would come and go, and then when I went to get in the car I had quite a deal of trouble getting myself in (so clearly curling up on the floor would not have helped). Managed, and managed to get home. Pain died down a bit on the way home, and had eased significantly by the time I became enema bound. And then it came back. Big and bad. To the point where the "do not poop" messages didn't get out of my brain in time. Pain rating somewhere around a 15 out of 10. Barely made the bathroom, diarrhoea, pain, hurt, Imodium (is God!). Cried. Cried some more. Hate for it all.

So. The old hag in my intestines has effectively put a stop to my normal fast food habits.

Red Rooster: Straight through.
Hungry Jacks: Chest pain.
MacDonalds: Extreme abdominal pain, diarrhoea.
KFC: Hate KFC.
Subway*: Straight through

*The only thing I get from Subway for lunch or dinner is the meatball sub, and it doesn't like me. Bacon and egg thinger is still heaven.

Still not quite sure how the run of the mill pizza goes (Dominos, Eagle Boys, etc), and must see how the local fish and chip place goes. I'll be saddened somewhat if I can't have fish and chips.

Rum goes nicely to fix things. Just a glass. I normally have normal Bundaberg, but I'd bought Bundaberg Red 'cause it was on sale and I thought it was OP as opposed to UP. Isn't OP, but is filtered through Australian Red Gum. Tastes a bit nicer than normal Bundy. Happy face got put on afterwards. Goes okay with the old hag. Coke it was mixed with surprisingly went alright. Maybe it's just the amount I'd been drinking that was bothering me. Coke, that is.

Also ended up with another Kimmi Doll over the weekend. Miyuki, peaceful. Very good to focus on in family arguements or when nearly wiped out by idiot drivers in morning rush hour.

Was wanting to make a quiche type thing over the weekend too, just ran out of time. Am plotting for next weekend. Possible thoughts for fillings include:

- Chicken, bacon, onion, mushroom and cheese
- Chorizo, onion, chilli, cheese, and maybe avocado
- Prawn, garlic, onion, capsicum

I'm sure I had more written down last night, but the heater's on at work, so I'm comfy and falling asleep. Making my brain work now huh? Also am trying the whole eating healthier thing again that I gave up a while ago. I'm sure I've got more bits that wobble, or am at least wobbling more, than I ever have before. Don't like the feeling of it, don't like looking at it.

Also. Did not clean bomb zone of room, and did not go for delightful drive. Postponed both till Gods know when.

No kitten. There are however corn chips and salsa. These are good things. Will comment on them and their effect on the old hag later.

No comments:

Post a Comment