Friday, July 10, 2009

Update

Dear Gods my hip has decided to try and murder me in the most painful way it can possibly manage. Gargh! Knee is occasionally joining in on the attack. Bitches.

Despite this, I have managed to cook in the new kitchen. Go me! Carrot cake for the first time ever. I love a nice carrot cake, so hopefully this one will be nice. Dry ones suck quite badly, but a moist one is delicious.

Also managed to head to the shops and buy new ugg boots and a fish tank for my fishies. They're spoilt. Classy tank it is, and I snagged a free underwater camera with it. Albeit a cheapy, but hey. I won't argue with free stuff, particularly with what I paid for the tank! My hip did hate me while I drove though, and more than once I was seeing stars. Not really a good sign.

Crohn's wise, my butt's settled down, but we'll see how it goes. Burritos (the pretend kit ones available in Oz) for dinner tonight. Nice, and I do enjoy them, but absolutely nothing beats the real thing. Seriously, there are days where I would pay $100 just to get my hands on a proper burrito made by a Mexican. No one else can make real burritos. Really.

Cold is still attacking me. Hate for it. Much hate. Anyone want a cold? Free to a good home! Any home actually....

Damn. I now have a giant fish tank in my shoebox all weekend. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment