Thursday, July 9, 2009

*Insert obscenities here*

So yesterday right? Dad cooked dinner. Nothing wrong with that, dad usually cooks dinner, and it's usually something I enjoy and tastes great. No exception last night, fantastic bolognese. Enjoyed it greatly. At least, while I was eating it I did. Slept kinda alright, nothing to indicate anything was wrong.

Today, woke up, went to the shops. Felt mildy off, couldn't quite put my finger on it though. Coped alright, and then came home and had lunch. Maybe around 1 or 2 this afternoon though? Liquid. And slime. And blood. Expletives go here. Three Imodium later, and I'm still not sitting entirely comfortable. Blood could possibly have just been from a split (my butt seems to be doing a good job of getting those lately), but it was a fair amount if that were the case. Mind, it has eased, so I'm crossing everything I can and hoping that's what's going on. Still vaguely slimed up and liquidy. In any case, bolognese is now a definite no-no. *sad face goes here* I quite enjoy a nice bolognese.

Joint wise, fingers aren't quite as bad as they were yesterday, though still twinging occasionally. At the moment/most of today it's been my hips that are causing the biggest problem. My back and knees and such are twinging a bit too, but hey. Oh, and I got woken up by yet another shite of a cramp in my leg, this time my left one. Funny how before all these meds started I'd only ever had one cramped leg in my entire life, and since starting the meds they've been occurring quite regularly. Extremely painful, both physically and mentally (I need some uninterrupted sleep, damnit!).

Unrelated to the Crohn's or arthritis.....

Bought another soapstone hippo today at the Oxfam fairtrade store. This one's for on my desk at work. Also bought two cds (rainforest and Aussie bush sounds) at Australian Geographic, and bought a soft foam ball thing that looks like the earth for my brother. Think he likes it. Not sure. *shrug*

The rainforest cd is good- calming, relaxing. Quite enjoying it. Had it on for a while ealier with a candle going. Worked on some of those things to stick up on the wall again this afternoon. Seriously, I've now got those motivational bits stuck up on my wardrobe door, and they're unmissable from anywhere in my shoebox of a room. Told you I meant to do it! :P Mind, I did promptly ignore most of them and eat pizza for dinner (let's see how that goes tomorrow....).

No comments:

Post a Comment