Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pain.

Owww...... Sore as all get out today. Fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders.... Hips, back, knees.... Heck even my feet and toes are aching. I get the feeling that maybe the amount of Pred I was on was helping, even if only slightly. Thus, reduced amount of Pred equals increased amount of pain.

In all probability, none of the above is going to be helped by the stupid cold I have that just won't go away. Sinusy and snuffly and very foggy in the head, plus the odd muscular ache and pain. Bah humbug.

Otherwise, am enjoying a lesser amount of the evil (aka Pred) and hopefully it won't be too much longer before the weight and hair on my face start disappearing. Yay!

Oh, and am letting my inner child loose and going to see Disney On Ice with a friend on the 18th. Who said there was such a thing as too old for Disney? Dirty talk that is! ;D

Have the next four days off work too. Obviously the weekend is there, but I get Thursday and Friday off too this week. Work's a bit quiet, but it's starting to pick up again, so just until we get a bit more in I get a four day weekend. Will sleep in I think. And go shopping. And maybe do some cooking and drop it in for people at work. :) I'm a nice person. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment