Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bah humbug I say!

So yesterday. Ate crap. Ended up feeling like crap. Mild to moderate Crohn's pain, pooped a bit (no diarrhoea, but still running for the ladies), and then weird pain. Somewhere between the Crohn's pain and nausea, and I couldn't place it. Very weird.

Today.... I have a cold. Cough kicked in last night, although has behaved today. Sore-ish throat. Achey. In other news, am tired as all get out, and have a rather rotten dose of the shakes. Also, blood in poop. Not as bad as before, but just enough for me to notice it. The amount alone really wouldn't bother me, and it was only the once, but considering the Crohn's pain is at least a moderate today if not slightly worse makes me think that things aren't quite as controlled as I thought they were.

Shakes make things difficult. Hitting the right keys on the keyboard for example. Serving up vegetable. Peeling and cutting potatoes (was actually rather worried about doing so last night because I couldn't stop my hands shaking and with a knife in hand it's a bother). Also a bit upsetting to watch the hands shake and not be able to stop them.

Need to go and get blood tests done this afternoon. First of my weekly blood tests to keep an eye on the Imuran, and also the sugars one to tell me if I've got diabetes or not. Joy of joys. Not bothered by the thought of getting the tests done as such, just really tired and want to go home but instead have to drive to get them done after work then drive home. Blergh.

V. Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment