Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bad day, and it's barely started.

So today started with me waking up at 5:20. I spend the next half an hour glaring at the clock, before switching the alarm to off (set to go at 6:00) and staggering downstairs.

After moving all the crap in front of my med box, I popped the gazillion pills I now take before attempting to sort breakfast and something for lunch.

Sorted breakfast to the point of getting the porridge out of the microwave, before promptly dropping the entire lot on the floor. No idea how this happened as was holding the bowl rather well, or at least I was until it was on the floor. Upside? The bowl didn't break. Downside? It looked like puke on the floor, which was oh so fantastic seeing as I was somewhat nauseous by then. And I had to clean it up. Starch = mopping floor. No energy, wasn't happening. Will happen at some point, either me or Dad. Spent a while trying to get my head around how I'm meant to safely drive to work when I can't even carry a bowl of porridge from the microwave to the cupboard, then realised I was running late and hadn't eaten breakfast...... And the morning has spiralled from there.

Late getting in car, realised I needed fuel. Was driving when my phone started ringing so madly scrambled to pull over and answer. Missed the call.

Eventually made it to work, where I am tired and grumpy and have a sore throat and my fingers ache as well as my jaw, and knee, and leg. Did I mention I have a sore on my leg that keeps getting worse because the seam rubs on it all day? Headache. Grumpy. Tired.

I'm over today.

No comments:

Post a Comment