Monday, May 11, 2009

All things of pain and disgustingness.

So that good headspace thing huh? Hasn't existed lately. Not coping puts it lightly.

In the meantime. I hate clothes, I hate clothes shopping. I hate clothes not fitting, I hate sizes not existing. I hate fat rolls. I hate baggy clothes being too small. Hate it all.

Have a cold. Also have the shakes somewhat beautifully. Between the shakes and joints randomly going spaz on me, it makes it difficult to do much.

Bad food list has grown. Now includes corned silverside and devilled sausages (must be something in the sauce 'cause the same sausages done on the barbeque go fine). Also, grapes are a possibility for not so good stuff. Bought a kilo this morning in an effort to be healthy, and my stomach hasn't been entirely fantastic since. Not entirely awful, but verging on the "you're gonna regret that" feeling that it gets from time to time. Then again, it could have been the pumpkin soup from last night.

Disgusting alert goes here. Judging by my pee, I need to drink more water. I read somewhere years ago that the intensity of the colour of your pee indicates how dehydrated you are. The more yellow it is, the more dehydrated you are. Since starting on the Imuran it's been a hell of a lot more yellow than it previously would have been. So I need to drink more. So I'm peeing more. Which is an issue when you're trying to work and instead are having to run for the loo every so often.

Also, have gas. And it stinks. Bad. I think this is only since the Imuran started. Could be wrong, but I think that's when it started being bad.

End of disgustingness goes here. :)

No kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment