Friday, April 10, 2009

Would you like diarrhoea with that?

No? Too bad, you've got it. Gargh! So over it today! Just when I think that maybe my original symptoms are beginning to fade, bam! Tired, achey, sore, grumpy and just so over it.

Yeah. Grumpy pants are on today. Have spent most of the day trying to work out whether I need to crap or puke, thankfully puking hasn't occurred yet.
Food wise, I'm thinking there may be some guilty parties there. Looking at you dairy. And you curry. Both of which break my heart. Grand-daughter of a dairy farmer, have drank milk all my life and now I'm suspicious of it. And the curry? The thought of not being able to have curry actually brings a tear to my eye. I love it with a passion only out done by my love of potato, and it's just not fair.

Am thinking I may need to go back to a really bland diet after all and just work my way up gradually from there. At least I can eat potatoes? Please?

Yours truly,
One Sh!tty Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment