Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update

Gargh my butt hurts. Okay, so the poop ain't liquid anymore, but it's not quite solid enough to avoid using half a role of loo paper every time I go. And from the excessive wiping, my butt's now cracked and bleeding. Bah humbug.

Fingers are also getting sore again. So I get maybe three days of relief from the injections? Not sure it's worth it. The money or the pain in the shoulders. Also, hips, back and knees have been playing up too, so yeah. Kinda blah about the whole thing right now. Needing to come off the Pred somewhat badly, but docs won't let me because apparently that's keeping the pain down. How the feck would they know? Nothing was hurting before I started taking that!!!

Fish are being fish. No kitten in the drawer.

I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment