Saturday, June 27, 2009

Liquid fire much?

So I got a revisit from the liquid fire again yesterday. Frustrating, as I'm trying to eat healthy to avoid more stretch marks (seriously, dark purple, and stinging and burning like all anything). It's either the kiwi fruit, or the tzatziki. Kiwi fruit I can live without, but the tzatziki is delicious. *sad face here* Could also have been the pre-made mashed potato from the day before, or the rice crackers. Bah humbug.

Very tired lately. Also have a cold. Shite of a thing. Slept until eight this morning (major sleep in for me) and only woke up then because I'd set my alarm for then. Had to go out and meet up with a friend for coffee. Coffee is starting to wear off now though, so am crashing a little bit. Hopefully can sleep in tomorrow too. Will be grateful.

Umm.... Crohn's related stuff I think that's about it. Apart from me being fed up with the pred, but then what's new there?

No comments:

Post a Comment