Thursday, June 18, 2009

Miracles may happen...

So today I'm at work. And my hands work! Yay! As weird as it was yesterday with my hands in agony, it's just as weird that they've done a complete turn around today. Though, I've been typing, and using the mouse, and playing with the blue tack, so I'm expecting they'll be sore later.

Point of this post is that I just had a call from the rhumy's office and they can fit me in tomorrow at 12:30 as opposed to some random date in August, so yay! My boss's response when I told him? "Haha, you'll miss out on the barbeque!" Did I mention previously that my work place is very good with it all? *does a happy dance* Pain relief, here I come!

Meanwhile, last night was a bitch. Went to sleep about 10 or so, woke up at 12 with the sweats. And insomnia. A chapter of Harry Potter and three hours later I finally managed to get back to sleep. Only to wake up again at 5:30 and notice the sweats had continued through the night, despite throwing everything off and freezing. Eh. Can sleep tonight and tomorrow arvo.

No kitten in my drawer. ;D There is a coffee in front of me however, so this nearly makes up for it.

1 comment:

  1. oh sorry if this gets double posted!

    Your workplace sounds awesome, and yay for Harry Potter being interesting enough to distract you!

    ReplyDelete