Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I like it when my hands work...

I'm having all sorts of fun typing right now, so this is going to be short, to the point, and unedited. Deal with the typos.

Came home form work on Friday unable to type and having all sorts of fun seeing. Hands/wrists/fingers in angony, eyes being special. Hands/wrists/fngers sore all weekedn, to the point where I had trouble lifting a soup sppoon on Sunday night. Yesterday was off work with the hands, same with today. Hurts a bit to type, though not as bad as Friady.

Yesterday, went and saw doctor. Hate scales. Hate that I'm gaining weight at a rapid rate of knots. He's taken me off the the Imuran to see if that gfets rid of the daily headaches. Hand pain could also be related so we'll see. He wanted to up the pred as well, but decided to wait and see. If pain still exists in two weeks I'll be off to visit an arthitis person. Fun! < / sarcasm >. Didn't feel dizzy/nauseas this morning. Interesting. No Imuran = no dizzy/nausea. Did have a headache though. :(

Off later on to try and find wrist support thingers, just to see if they help a bit.

No kitten that I've been made aware of, and the boss is being awesome and feeding my fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment