Monday, March 25, 2013

Well damn...

Well I'm still crook.  Haven't seen the doc, but he is adamant that I stay on the Flagyl which is depressing enough.  He's also prescribed me Prednisone again, this time higher than the dose he gave me when I was first diagnosed.  Oh yeah, and I get to stay on the Humira.  Don't quite know how he figures I need the flagyl, the test results came back saying I don't have an infection.  Eh.  I'm not the doc, am I?

Don't really feel much like a giant post today, just feeling like complete crap and feel like the fight's gone out of me.  Why bother fighting something that's only going to keep on coming back?  I know I'll wake up in a few days time and feel a little better, but right now I just wanted to tell the world I feel like shit.  Self centred I know, but hey.  When you have any sort of ongoing health issues I think you automatically qualify for the right to mope.

No comments:

Post a Comment