Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eh.

Whooo! I finally have a full meal I can eat without problems! Potato, broccoli, carrot and stroganoff. *happy dance* It's a relief to be able to say yes, I can eat that meal, rather than, maybe I can eat part of it. Yay! Also, roast lamb seems to go well, which is awesome.

Joint pain is still there, and slightly problematic. Like this morning on the way to work when both hips and my back gave out at the same time. Hating it. And hating the doctor too.

Oh and work? Not only is my boss leaving, one of the people from accounts is bailing too. Oh, and the random salesperson.... My resignation letter is in draft stage in my head. Just a matter of pen to paper and when. I'm so over waking up in the morning and wondering "Am I going to have a job in a few hours?". And I'm over wondering who will leave next. Or when things are going to come crashing down. At least if I pull the pin I'm in control and I know when things are finishing. Right now it's just yet another stress that I don't want or need.

So tired! I'm taking a sleeping tablet pretty much every second night to try and sleep properly, and yet I'm still waking up every hour or two, tossing and turning and just not getting a good sleep. And then in the morning it's as much caffeine as I can pack into one or two cups of coffee (I'm good and don't have any after lunch) just to try and stay awake. Had enough.

1 comment:

  1. I can completely identify with you! I've been through a retrenchment and a boss illegally firing me while I was wheeled into emergency surgery! (he spoke to my mom!) And at the moment the company I work for is very 'concerned' as I use a fair bit of sick leave! I feel as if I need to fight tooth and nail to proof my worth and then this still happens. Ironcially the stress then makes me more sick and I'm off work even more!
    The trick is to stop stressing and just do your best - I'll let you know when I've mastered that skill ;) hang in there!

    ReplyDelete