Monday, July 5, 2010

Yep. OJ definitely better the first time.

Managed to drag myself in to work today, though only for a few hours. The back and the pain just below the ribs was really playing up, difficult to move, difficult to walk, hurts to breathe..... Then there's the nausea. While I have no idea what's causing the other random pains, I'm fairly sure the nausea is a result of the 6mp. Spent a while dry retching this morning at work, which the boss commented on when I asked if I could come home. He also seems understanding of the meds, which is great. I believe his wife has some sort of arthritis and she's had the fun of all the hoops to jump through too.

Have had my weekly blood tests done, mum drove me, and have had everything that was in my stomach (ie one glass of oj) come back up. It's not often I have stuff come up, normally I just spend the day running and dry retching, which is actually possibly worse, but yeah. Just feeling very rotten with it all.

Had a red bull this morning. Promptly started falling asleep. Some sort of indication that I'm tired perhaps?

Managed to make an appointment to see the GI tomorrow arvo, so hopefully he'll have some idea as to what's wrong and even more hopefully, how to fix it.

Upside to all of this? ..... Actually still trying to work that one out. Will let you know when I've figured it out.

Don't feel as though I've whinged as bad as usual today. Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment