Friday, November 13, 2009

Introducing the new pico prep!

Pico prep? So yesterday. And so disgusting! Seriously, would rather drink vomit. Today's solution? My mother's curry!

Damn I love that stuff. And so tonight when she said 'We're having curry tonight, would you like some?', of course I couldn't really refuse. Full of delicious, spicy goodness, and full of vegies too- cabbage, carrot, onion, garlic.... Chicken added to it for the meat, and then cream for creamy goodness. Serve hot over rice. I think this is about the only meal that outdoes mashed potato for me. Though I am sad to say it is the much more consumable version of the not-so-beloved pico prep. Straight through and liquid. Though, seeing as the god Imodium has come to the rescue, I think I'll brave leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Think I'm ready for a colonoscopy now......

2 comments:

  1. Ha you sound like me when I first got diagnosed, be careful, immodium is a quick fix. C scopes are the WORST! At least the prep is, the rest is an awesome nap. Good luck with that. I wonder if everyone has their cheat foods that are worth the bathroom time. I personally love me some recees peanut butter eggs at Easter time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no colonoscopies for me at the moment. Just the curry had the same effect, I'm sure I was completely empty. :)

    Immodium is actually working rather well for me, only taking it when I need it, but the GI was able to give me an authority for it, so I have a small truck load of it in the medicine cupboard, handy for those days where you just can't leave the bathroom without it. :)

    ReplyDelete