Friday, November 27, 2009

Food photos as promised

So occasionally I've been promising to post photos of food here. Okay, so more than occasionally. Now this is my thing, I wait and wait and wait and then BAM! Photos. So prepare for bombardment. :)

These are wonderful, wonderful brownies and passionfruit slice.
Both proudly made from a packet, brand is Melinda's. :P

Cake. Also proudly made from a packet.
This one was FreeFrom.


Cake, as above, prior to icing/frosting.
Have also made chocolate variant,
which looks the same, except brown. :)


These are my failed attempts at frittatas.
See that bit of egg coming over the side?
I may have perhaps put somewhere closer
to 14 eggs in as opposed to the 8 the
recipe recommended.....


And here we have the tins after the
frittatas came out. They really
didn't taste nice either.


Close up of chicken stew, made by mum.
It was yummy. The stew, not the close up.


Not so close up of chicken stew.


So there you go. Food for thought? These are all edible by me for the record, so not just Crohn's friendly, but fructose as well. Finally got 'round to sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment