Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random bits and pieces

Ha! 94.2 kilos! Take that old hag! I'm winning! Nyah! Ahem. Maturity? What's that? *whistles innocently* Still a long way from healthy, but I'll get there. Speaking of healthy (or lack thereof), have been utterly exhausted since last Sunday, so eight days now, and continually nauseous. Rather problematic. Difficult sometimes to work out which end to aim at the toilet. *shrug* Hopefully it'll blow over.

Caught up with a friend today and exchanged birthday presents (both of us ever so slightly late with that :D), along with our usual arm long list of health complaints (black market Bodies-R-Us coming to a shadowy alley near you!).

My hair is finally to about the length I'd wanted it cut to six months ago. Still cranky at the hairdresser who butchered it though.....

And it's so damn hot! Not fair when you've ballooned to the point where nothing apart from track pants and jumpers fit you.

The Time Traveler's Wife is an awesome book. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do. Nicely written, nice story, original (in my opinion) idea.... Go read it!

Crohn's wise, I'm down to 4mg of Pred as of this morning, going down by 1mg per fortnight, theoretically only if I feel okay with it. Stuff that, I'm coming off that stuff no matter what. I will not stay on Pred.

Arthritis wise, apparently there's a pocket of fluid stuff between your joints and muscles, and apparently that pocket thing is screwy in my hips, thus continuing on to my knees and ankles. I do wish they'd make up their mind. Also, my knees are a little bit screwy in their own sense, ie they bend the wrong way as well as the right way. Only a little bit, but enough to be screwy. Don't need to see the rhumy again until December, which is nice, even if it is just to save me a bit of money.

Now pardon me while I go puke. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment