Sunday, September 20, 2009

blog blog bloggity blog...

92.8 kilos! Loss of 1.4, that's pretty awesome in my books. Okay, so I'm half starving myself compared to what I used to eat, but it seems to be working so I won't argue too much.

Fish have new plants. Fake plants though, mostly because they're easier to look after. Made from silk so they look a fair bit more realistic than the plastic ones available. Also itching for a bigger tank. One of the local fish shops that I've taken to living in has baby marble bristlenose catfish (as opposed to the ordinary sort that I have) and I'm itching to get some. Just need the larger tank first. Not to mention a bigger one would be easier to keep clean...

.....

Haha, I just realised this has been sitting open on my computer all day waiting for me to add more to it or post it. Oops..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment