Friday, March 29, 2013

Pred update

Day 4 of prednisone.  Still not comfortable taking the stuff, but hey, when is anyone ever comfortable taking pred?  Spent the night tossing and turning, woke up a million times.  Had a headache yesterday and stupidly took nothing for it.  Kicked in big time over night, had some panadol about 3:30 am, and the headache went away about half hour later.

Think the flagyl is still making me crook.  Thinking about taking myself off it despite any protests from the GI, I see no sense in staying on a med that doesn't seem to be benefiting my health, if anything it's making me worse.  Unlike the GI I don't earn enough to be able to shrug it off when I need to take weeks off unpaid (because of the side effects from flagyl).

Legs are also starting to feel like they're going to cramp, expect they probably will in the next few days.

Anyway, just trying to keep a vague track of things with meds, so probably just short posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment