Friday, October 22, 2010

Eh.

Soooo.... A fortnight on antibiotics and I'm able to speak and breathe and generally exist again. Finished said antibiotics a week ago, so have been back in the land of the living for a while.

Am however only getting by with my cans of red bull. The fatigue has gotten so much worse since I was sick, the sick went away but not the fatigue. And my glands are up, especially in my neck, and hurting like crazy. I had glandular fever/mono a few years back, and it's one of those fun things that likes to hibernate in your body and can reappear. Seeing as Humira can cause hibernatey things to reappear, I'm placing my bets on that.

Had general blood tests done a couple of days ago, and see the doc on Monday. Keeping one of those CDAI diaries at the moment, have to be reassessed for the Humira to see if it's helping any (trust me, MAJOR improvements). Forms to be filled in again and then get the script and back on the merry-go-round.

Had a kinda shit day today with work. Still loving the money, and being busy, and the people I'm with, but went massively down hill when I had to put an order in for baby sized body bags. Got halfway through putting the order in over the phone, reached the baby ones and starting bawling. Too many memories that are still too raw to handle things like that. But I'll be back there on Monday, and hopefully nowhere will have a shortage of body bags again any time soon.

Anyway. Off to enjoy my weekend. Have had a bubble bath, now to attack the bottle of Bundy. Tomorrow, maybe a sleep in, maybe a drive, who knows? And Sunday? I'll worry about that then.

Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment