Monday, October 19, 2009

Still alive, I promise.

Skip an update, 'cause I forget my weight from the other week, and here's this one. 87.3 kilos, so yay!

Saw the dietician last Thursday, and all's going good. I'm allowed to start reintroducing foods as I see fit, I've just got to remember that fatty foods will make me fat again, etc, etc.

Went tenpin bowling on Friday arvo. Lost all three games, which was a little disappointing, though I think in the end I've still won. Lovely first date with a certain someone, so despite it taking a few days to get over the "Oh God there are muscles I haven't used in forever!" pain, I'm still grinning like a mad woman. Knowing that there's a second one lined up makes that grin even bigger.

Anyways. I'm off to brush the dust off the cross trainer and try to do something on that, I've not been able to make myself go near it the last few days so I've got some making up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment